Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How to re-approach a woman I like?

Over the last several years I've gotten to know a woman working at a men's clothing store. We've always hit it off, and she dropped several hints along the way of her interest.

I've just now become un-attached and then asked for her number and we talked about getting together for lunch. Long story short, I kinda botched the invitation… Too eager, etc. So we didn't end up getting together, and I think it's best to lay low for awhile.

So, how best to re-kindle this thing? If I avoid her altogether I may never see her again as we don't have other opportunities to see one another. On the other hand I don't think it's a good idea to try to force anything now… It'll just look like I'm stalking her. So, how should I go about it? How long should I wait to contact her, and how - in person, text?

Welcome any input, thanks.

Читать далее: How to re-approach a woman I like?