Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wife texting way too much to cousin for comfort?

I stumbled upon my wife's open facebook account. She used my kindle the night before and I saw a text from my cousin in law who I thought was a pretty cool guy, until I saw my wife stating that she would wear the high heels and stockings only of he promised to uphold his end of the deal. WTF? I confronted her with it and she said it was taken out of context and it was a bout a sport bet she and my cousin had. I told her that I don't care what it was, it was inappropriate and to knock it off. Well, curiosity got the best of me and I started to look at the phone and texting amounts and she was texting him sometimes over 30 times a day. I started snooping and saw more flirting on the texts and was so mad I told her that either it stops or I wad going to go not only to him but my cousin and expose the whole thing. She said I was overreacting but told me she would. I wish I could trust her and I know nothing physical, but I can't. Am I overreacting from friendly banter as she puts it?

Читать далее: Wife texting way too much to cousin for comfort?