Thursday, February 20, 2014

Problem transferring movies from DVD to Kindle?

I'm trying to upload movie files from an iMac to a Kindle. The files have been "converted" using MacX DVD ripper, and saved in the iMac's "Movies" folder. I have downloaded Android File Transfer as the Kindle instructions said, and I am supposed to be able to use it to transfer files from the Mac to the Kindle. When I drag and drop the movie file into Android File Transfer, the movie name appears there, but when I try to find the movie on the Kindle, all I get is an error message which says "Your device is offline. You have no downloaded movies." I can't figure out why the movies do not transfer once they have been dropped into "Android File Transfer." The titles are listed there, but nothing gets over to the Kindle itself. (And yes, it's connected to the iMac via a USB cable.)

Читать далее: Problem transferring movies from DVD to Kindle?