Thursday, February 13, 2014

Why can't I no longer see his active now info on fb?

Ok so I used to see on my facebook kindle my boyfriend's activity status (whether he is "active now" or "active X hours ago"), he had his chat off for everyone but me and some other people. Now I can no longer see when he was active at all, and I know he logs on because he comments and likes stuff. Now, what determines whether I will have "active now" info next to his name? I have a friend who has her chat off all the time but I still see on my kindle when she was active. What could he have done to prevent me from seeing when he is active?
Added (1). But like I said my friend has her chat turned off for everyone and I still can see when she is active, so it must be something else that he did.

Читать далее: Why can't I no longer see his active now info on fb?