Thursday, February 13, 2014

Is the kindle 3 OK for non-note taker?

Hi, I have been using the kindle app on my Win8 tab, and while it is nice, my eyes get tired and its heavy. As such I have been searching for cheap(under $40) kindle to get and found a kindle 3 that fits. My worries: I can get easily distracted and am worried that the keyboard will be in the way and distract me(I am not a notetaker and wont use it often, preferring to buy books online and transfer). For people who have a kindle 3 do you find the keyboard in the way sometimes? Does anything happen if you accidently press buttons on it while reading? Is it to heavy for one hand multiple hour readings? Also, do you feel the screen is uncentered compared to page buttons? How is contrast, especially compared to K4?
I have looked at youtube videos but the people are to busy turning the kindle around from side to side for me to get a good grasp of it in action. Plus there is the whole different lighting per computer screen thing.

I would really appreciate unbiased answers and please don't recommend a Nook. I don't have a B&N anywhere even close to me and already own a lot of kindle books.

Thank you very much c:
Added (1). Some of your answers were helpful, but the rest were answered as if you(cathugger) didn't even read what I wrote. In the title I specifically say NON-NOTE TAKER. The whole point of this question is get info from people with first hand knowledge if they think the Kindle 3 keyboard will get in the way for me since I will most likely never use it. The device that would suit me best is a kindle 4 all the way but I simply cannot afford anything $35+(obviously including paperwhite). :/
Thank you for replying though, I really REALLY appreciate it. C:

Читать далее: Is the kindle 3 OK for non-note taker?