Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kindle HD or iPAD3 FOR PERONAL OLD PDFS FILES?

I would like to know which one is better for handling pdf files. I have many pdf from university that I want to transfer and read from my tablet. I also would like the tablet to chat using skype. I am unsure between ipad 3 and kindle fire HD. I want something easy to pass my pdf file without problems of compatibility etc. I have 200 plus files that need available to pass and be able to read from the bus. I dont want a e-reader because i also want the option to use the skipe or use some "basic apps". Any recommendation is appreciated. I dont mind price i just need something that makes the job. Basicaly need something for easy reading, organising pdf files, skype use, linkedin, twitter, and facebook. I am not sure if Kindle HD will do the work for personal pdf and neither sure passing my pdfs to an Ipad will be that easy. Please advise what to buy

Читать далее: Kindle HD or iPAD3 FOR PERONAL OLD PDFS FILES?