Saturday, February 22, 2014

Should I leave or does everyone lie?

My and my boyfriend have been dating about a year. Prior to us committing, we were both seeing other people but we agreed that when we commit we should not contact our ex "buddies". One of his "buddies" was a co-worker who was cheating on her boyfriend (who also works with them) and I told him that conversations outside of work made me feel uncomfortable. He agreed to only speak to her at work and keep it professional. Well, 2 months after he supposedly deleted her number, FB, etc. I see a text come through from her when we were sitting next to each other. So, I asked him about it and he lied, then realized he was backed into a corner and came clean. He even had nerve enough to delete the text as I was talking to him about it! So 4 months later, he had an issue at the job and decided to call her about it (supposedly). Well, our electronics are all synced so when I saw the number but under a different name, I confronted him. So he lies again and deletes the contact (once again, as I am talking to him about it) then shows me his phone with a text from her while he was at work stating - Just wanted to say hello, I figured it was ok since you are working - but the contact name was erased. So I advise him that I saw the contact on the Kindle and now all of a sudden its not in his phone and he admits he called her to talk about a work issue and that he had just deleted the contact. First of all, I'm not feeling the lying, deceiving nor the fact that she indirectly dug at me with the whole "since you are working" stuff. I can't trust a word he says now and I am finding other little lies that I don't get. Ex. He stated to a friend he got a A's in 2 classes when he really got B's or he does 1000 push ups in an hour (no he can't, he doesn't work out at the hell all) - stupid lies to make himself look better than he is. He is a good guy but how can I move forward with an insecure liar?
Added (1). By "buddies" I mean friends with benefits. I would never ask someone to stop talking to a person who is simply a friend but I definitely don't think it's okay to keep FWB's around if you are serious.

Читать далее: Should I leave or does everyone lie?