Saturday, February 22, 2014

Help I can't remember the name of a book?!

Ok so I read it quite a while ago so this is about as much as I can remember; I bought it on my kindle the book is in the girls point of view she is a teenager and it is set in a post apocalypse world where there arre monsters who have eaten the people her father dies and he died before so he is not in the book at all and she has a twin boy who has a best friend(she becomes romantically involved with him. So these kids have a radiothing and hey hear other survivors as well as that there is a safe camp so the go and discover it is abandoned they stay there and eventually decide to send a singnal to others that there is people at the place they are at Extra: father was in the military and find an old man and were at his house also save a girl they raid a gas station at one point…Thats all I got and thanky you for your time

Читать далее: Help I can't remember the name of a book?!