Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Best shipping option for a kindle?

Hey, I have been searching for a kindle 4th generation, and while I have my eye on a couple on ebay, I found some nice deals on craigslist. I live in Humboldt CA and there wasn't anything listed for kindle 4 so I checked out other counties in CA and OR and found some there.
My dilemma: craigslist is usually for locals, but I am going to contact the sellers and ask if they would be willing to ship it to me(I pay ship of course). As such, I would like to know the cheapest, sturdiest/safest, and decently speedy shipping option.
Through my own research, I have read that Priority and First Class are good for small objects(kindle and accessories should be less than 13oz but will make sure to ask seller to weigh on scale at post office).
My concerns for the safety part mostly come from that I have never seen a kindle in person or a shipping package before so I do not know what option(sleeve or box) would fit and protect it best.
I also would really appreciate a step by step process of what to do(packaging, stamping, steps at post office. Include weighing please. , etc) to relay to the seller in case they have never done this before and do not wish to be burdened with the task of figuring it out themselves. I have heard of buying the supplies online, but I believe the best way for this situation is to just do it via post office. I have also tried the postage calculator on usps website but it is confusing to me and I would much prefer someone experienced/knowledgeable about the subject to explain it to me. Also, if things are cheaper done differently at a Ups office than please let me know/tell me about it.
I believe that is all I've got for now. Thank you very much if you take the time to help out lil 'ol me. C:

Читать далее: Best shipping option for a kindle?