Sunday, March 16, 2014

What should my next step be to try get this kindle book?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Melancholy-Haruhi-Suzumiya-ebook/dp/B00FOSPO1S/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1394905791&sr=1-2&keywords=the+melancholy+of+haruhi

Trying to get the series it's not allowed in australia for some reason not a ban just the publisher won't let it be there i was told

I asked Amazon who directed me to the little brown book company who i then asked who told me to ask Yenpress.

I asked them but no reply so far.

I want to get the kindle version as with books i read them once for the size of the book $15-30 is asking ALOT i think so i want to get the digital copy it's alot especcialy with there being 10 books in the series.

I need help as Yenpress seems to be my last hope.

My other option is having someone buy it for kindle that lives in America or UK on my account then i can try read them otherwise i don't know what to do.
Added (1). problem is all 10 add up to $100 including shipping since there prices go from 5-30 it's not just one book that's one of ten.
Added (2). also "AU $20.30 postage"

is why i cannot afford the shipping.
Added (3). Im looking for an e-book or somewhere else to read it online free legally.

Im not allowed to buy $100 worth of books because my parent's think that is insane for a whole series.

Read more: What should my next step be to try get this kindle book?