Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kindle won't download books?

Please help I got a kindle for christmas and my mom bought a lot of my books for college on the kindle. I did not know i had to download them after she purchased them so after getting to college I tried to download the books and my kindle wouldn't connect to the wifi here.

I went to the technology help center and the people there said lots of tablets have been experiencing problems regarding the wifi.

My mom says that I can download the books from my computer ( they were able to only download on my computer) to my kindle. I looked up instructions on how to do this and when I plug my kindle into my laptop it says sign in required and it as always won't sign in, and I can't figure out how to put books into the kindle from the computer.

Can someone help me solve this? I really need to start reading these books. Am rewarding a lot of points if someone can solve this.
Added (1). i have a kindle fire i think the latest one

Читать далее: Kindle won't download books?