Friday, January 31, 2014

Is this a good tattoo to get, considering my age?

- So I have an unexplainable love for English all sorts but the things I enjoy the most are reading and writing. I will never read books online or get a Kindle. They have to be real books, I like turning the pages and I just love books. It's my passion and I love to express myself through words in the form of writing.

- I suffer from depression, have since I was 9 years of age. And I know it's not just a teenage thing and people around me know it too.

- I've always wondered what the future holds, marriage, love, loss, happiness?

So the tattoo idea I have is an open book, some of the pages ripped and torn. But in nice writing in the middle of the book it's going to say: "There's still so much pages left to fill…" There's going to be kind of sparkle shapes around the book itself.
This tattoo shows my love for English, tells me that whenever I'm feeling down, there's still loads ahead of me and tells me that the future will always be there.

I'm 16 years of age and I want it on the back of my middle arm. What do you guys think?
Added (1). Oh and I'm also dyslexic, so I find it amazing that I can still be drawn to English. It's like my own little battle with it and I hope to kick it's ***!

Читать далее: Is this a good tattoo to get, considering my age?