Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What Vocaloid should i cosplay as?

Okai so im going to a Comic-Con in September and i have narrowed it down to Miku and SeeU. (P.s.ignore my bad grammar I'm on a kindle and its hats do type on these things) SeeU is newer but Miku is more popular, however i think that Miku weouldbe cheaper and more know as to who i am cosplaying as so i dont get asked a billion times. I am 16, fairly short 5'0, and weigh around 100 lbs (oAo yes i have a little extra flab i would like to get rid of), long blonde hair and blue eyes, and wouldnt mind elaborate wigs or costumes (seriously give me a deess that Ceil wore on black butler ((yes the pink poofy one)) and ill wear it XD) i will buy contact lenses tho because iam blind as a bat but yea, so don't just choose one and say that's it I'm done, give reasons y both r good and both r bad and give me like a final choice, i know this is alot but plz help me ^_^ Thankies~!!

См. статью: What Vocaloid should i cosplay as?