Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kindle Fire HD 8.9 or Microsoft Surface or ANY OTHER tablet?

I mainly need a tablet for my business. I am a custom upholsterer and would really like a tablet to show off my work to potential customers. Mostly personal showing of my pictures in a photo gallery bigger than the size of my phone, so easy transferring of my photos on my digital camera is a must! I would also use it a lot as a laptop for web searching and things like that. And Social networking of course!

I use the popular apps (netflix, games, music), so I like the app selection in google store (android) but a family member has a kindle and the amazon store seems equal to them. But I have heard Windows has a poor selection.
As for e-readers, I don't really read books… like ever… so I feel like I wouldn't be taking full advantage of the kindle.
I liked how the Surface has the keyboard, that is also a big deal, but anymore you can buy a keyboard accessory with any tablet.
Price seems relatively the same between these 2 choices considering my neccessity for a keyboard.
So if anyone has suggestions or recommendations for my specific needs in a tablet for which one would be best, even if it is another choice, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

См. статью: Kindle Fire HD 8.9 or Microsoft Surface or ANY OTHER tablet?