Monday, August 12, 2013

What is a good tablet for textbooks?

I am currently looking to purchase a tablet so I can have my textbooks digitally, since it is significantly cheaper than purchasing new and used. However I do not know which one would be a good choice. I have been looking at the Kindle Fire HD but have not been able to see a demo and everyone keeps telling me to get a iPad, which I really do not want because of the cost and because I feel that there are much better ones out there for much less.

I really just need some opinions. All I'd really want to do with this tablet it read my textbooks and possibly watch videos. Also I'm hoping someone would be able to let me know which tablet would let me also take notes (if possible) like highlight text and write simple notations.
Added (1). Also I would like the tablet to be able to run the amazon Kindle app

См. статью: What is a good tablet for textbooks?