Monday, August 12, 2013

What electronic device is best?

Max buget $250. And I mean Max. Preferably less than that.
I'm looking to get a replacement for my kindle fire and having trouble deciding on a device.

I would use it for
-youtube
-nexflix
-youtube
-facebook
-web surfing
-the very occasional game/app

Should I get the $249 Samsung chromebook? Or the $229 google nexus 7? Or should I wait for the iPad mini 2 to comes out so the price of the iPad mini 1 will go down to $229? Is it possible that this will happen? It happened to the iPad and iPod. If so, when do you think the iPad mini 2 will come out?

What device should I buy??? Help!!!

P.S. I would like the device to last my next 3 years of high school until I get a real laptop for college. Mostly at home. But I do get bored at school sometime when I'm done with my work and whip out my kindle and play games. This would be hard on a chromebook, but the chromebook is the one I'm leaning towards… :( the nexus 7 is ideal for that though. But I quite dislike web browsing on mobile.

См. статью: What electronic device is best?