Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This may sound awful but.?

Okay, I'm a 13 year old girl and my dad abuses my mom and I. He drinks way to much. And so, many times I have thought I should run away. But I always knew what a bad idea it was, with all the crimes these days, I concluded that it was trouble more than it was worth. Then, I conceived I plan where I would drive ideas of divorce into my moms head. I know it sounds awful, but it was destroying all of us mentally, even my dad.So I told my mom that I was having weird urges to go and kill my father in the night (another issue that has to be addressed, I did want to kill him) my mother was taken aback by what I said, and she said that if in a few months if it still is happening, we'd leave. Surprise! Surprise! It's been four months since then.My dad got sick a few weeks ago, and had to have surgery, so my mother wanted him to be alright. But now that he's fully recovered, he's back to his old ways! I really don't think that I can live like this much longer, so again I planned. And now, I'm going to do one of two plans I have come up with. Plan A: to provoke my father into a fight with myself of my mother, and kindling it until we will leave. Plan B: (this is my fallback in case the first one doesn't work) or I will make my mom let me move in with my grandparents until she gains enough common sense to do so herself.So, to you, what sounds the most rational? Or any ideas of your own? There are kids at my school who cut on themselves for past pains, and I really don't want to see my mom doing that, or worse, killing herself.So basically what I'm asking is how do I get my parents to break up, or how do I tell my mom I don't want to live in this house anymore?

См. статью: This may sound awful but.?