Thursday, August 22, 2013

How to get past the first level of customer service at amazon.com?

I'm trying to resolve a problem with my Kindle. Every time I contact them, I get a different customer service rep with a different solution, none of which has worked. How do I get to the folks who can actually help me?
Added (1). The Kindle works fine. The problem is that I somehow ended up with two amazon accounts under the same email address, but with different passwords. Customer service claimed to have fixed it, but when my first Kindle died and I replaced it, all the old content disappeared.It's not in the cloud, not in archives. Three different customer service reps have recommended three different solutions. Nothing has worked so far. I need to move up the chain to someone who can actually help me.

См. статью: How to get past the first level of customer service at amazon.com?