Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Writing a novel; using a pseudonym and getting paid. Amazon Kindle?

I need some advice & a little bit of direction please.
I am wishing to write a novel, but wish to use a pseudonym.It is extremely important that I stay completely anonymous because of the nature of the story. I wish to start off creating a Amazon Kindle book, but my concern is how do I get paid and still remain under my pseudonym? I have read that payments will still show under your real name because your account will be "tied" to your bank account. Here's the other huge issue, I do not & can not get/have a bank account, everything is under my husband's name.So when I create my pseudonym Amazon account, I will use his bank account. What about PayPal, can you create an account using your pseudonym name?
Any and all advice will help, thanks in advance!
Added (1). Thanks! I knew payment information is private per sae, I guess I should have been clearer, my fault. What shows up on the purchasers credit card statement? Also how do you get paid because your not using a real name, so how are payments rightfully submitted? A bank generally won't take a payment if it is not under the account holders name.

См. статью: Writing a novel; using a pseudonym and getting paid. Amazon Kindle?