Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Was this too over the top?

Like I said on another question my boyfriends friends were hitting on me. I told him and he handled it. He forgave his best-friend though since I told him he just didn't stop it but he didn't do it himself.
I was at this cafe in my town called the Sick Venom and I was meeting my boyfriend there with his best-friend. The way the cafe is set up is there are sofas in separate rooms and we were in the one further down the hall. I was reading my kindle waiting for him when his friend started saying
"You know, you should be my girl." I looked at him and lifted my eye brow and said. "When pigs fly."
I was laying with my back on the seat of the couch but my head was on the arm of the sofa. He pulled my hair back and I hit the arm hard and I felt dizzy. I couldn't scream because at the time I was sick (I'm 14 by the way) he started pulling down my shorts and I scratched at his hands and he told me to knock it off so I aimed for his eyes. Then he punched me in the face one good time and my head felt like a ball the way it bounced off his fist. I punched him in his neck and squeezed his balls (kick boxing and safety class 8 years of my life) he got off me and started screaming like a ***.

My question is. Can I get him arrested and should I tell my boyfriend? He will try to blame it on me coming on to him and I didn't. How do I go about this?
Added (1). I took a picture right after the fight and I have proof I'm not lying since my face wasn't purple before…

См. статью: Was this too over the top?