Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kindle fire hd freezes and turns grey?

Every time I go to my pictures it loads forever and then after waiting for like 5 minutes it says I have no pictures and they were never deleted and now it won't let me listen to my music either it doesn't load it just freezes up and the whole screen turns grey and restarts itself.It works like it will let me go to facebook and then ill be in the middle typing something and the keyboard won't show up it turns grey and freezes. This started happening 2 days ago Iv'e never dropped it or anything. I tried holding down the button for 20 seconds restarting and made sure it wasn't plugged into anything while I was doing that, Iv'e tried everything. What sucks is I just got it 4 months ago:/ I just don't know what to do.Is there a manufacturers warranty for kindle fire? Will they be able to replace it?

См. статью: Kindle fire hd freezes and turns grey?