Saturday, June 29, 2013

How to get back at my stepmom?

I was wondering how to get back at my stepmom. Ever since my dad met her, things have gone downhill. She's a gold digger. She's always rude to my brothers and I. She drinks, smokes, and walks around in inappropriate clothes. She's always cussing. Always drinking. She thinks about nobody but herself. She always talks *** to me, she tries to belittle me, and she tries to intimidate me. Every chance she gets, she sasses off, or comments anything in order to piss me off. She always gives me this look like I did something wrong. And whenever I call her out infront of my dad, of course she denies it. And whenever I snap at her, she throws a complete *** fit. She always leaves me behind while she and my brothers go out. Ever since she came in, she made these new rules, the wifi goes off at 10 pm, and my cellular data cuts off at 10 pm. I have no contact with the outside after 10. Everything she wants, she gets.My dad always pays for it, he bought her a brand new ford expedition, an iPhone 5, an iPad, a flat screen tv, and a kindle fire. Like I said, she never shows him any affection, she just wants his money. And my doesnt care. All he wants is a booty call. I just need some ways to really piss her off. NOTE: she always drinks coffee, she always smokes, she always drinks beer, and she HATES mustard.

См. статью: How to get back at my stepmom?