Thursday, June 20, 2013

Australians - what fuel do you use for your BBQ?

I've been using Redhead firestarters and coals, and ironbark kindling, in a brazier.It's hot enough for cooking my sausages, roasting corn and potatoes in alfoil on the coals. I'm a BBQ learner. Now I want to cook on it all the time instead of using the cheapo electric stove in the kitchen. Food tastes so much better and it's more fun on the cold nights to watch the fire instead of the TV when we have dinner.

What kind of BBQ set up do you have?
Added (1). CMC you must make your neighbours jealous with such delicious smelling BBQ's. I think Aussie food questions are good for the travel section. When I travel, the food I will eat in another country is very interesting to me.

См. статью: Australians - what fuel do you use for your BBQ?