Thursday, June 20, 2013

Are there any free book reviewers out there?

I am an independent writer/author and I recently published two novels and although I have a good amount of readers, I only got one review, and I am beyond my budget. The first is 'Bias Passions' a story about a young woman who was molested at age four by a babysitter(a woman.) This character happen upon a few common cultural hardships and circumstances before she finally decided to seek for a change.As she approach her adult years she come out of the closet and live her life as a lesbian, and then she falls for different types of women when she finally crossed paths with one female in the Hamptons. Her and this woman fall in love with one another and decide to make a life together for longevity until they run in to wealthy, manipulative, powerful Chinese woman who has her eyes set on one of them… (But this is just the beginning)
Then I have my second novel 'Misplaced Since The Delta,' which take place in the 1960's and 1970's. The story is about an African-American woman from Greenwood, Mississippi who was abandoned by her biological mother. She was raised by a married White couple to only have a ton of secrets unravel over her head. She makes her way from the south to the Big Apple for a better shot at life but life to shot at her instead.
This is a fiction memoir, but if you have an ounce of soul in your body, I can assure you that you'll experience body chills and thrills while reading this book.
The book links are below. (please tell a friend who knows a friend)
http://www.amazon.com/Bias-Passions-ebook/dp/B00CVDQFYO (BIAS PASSIONS)
http://www.amazon.com/kindle-store/dp/B00D7OSY6I (MISPLACED SINCE THE DELTA)

См. статью: Are there any free book reviewers out there?