Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Kindle Fire Hd 7 inch Battery Dies too early?

I received my Kindle Fire HD 7 inch at Christmas, and not long after my kindle fire hd 7 inch this month has been acting up too much.My battery dies even when it is at a 90% level or 60%, most of the time it randomly dies. The kindle used to survive on 5 percent battery level but now even at 15%, it will die without giving me a chance. When I press the on/off button after it dies and blacks out, it displays the words Kindle Fire as usual and then turns off. Other times it turns on the homepage, but still turns off later anyway. Only way to revive it, is to charge it and then automatically turns on.Is there anyway to fix this battery problem? I know I was suppose to drain its battery every week and charge it all the way to improve the battery life, but recently due to school and projects I didnt had time to do so. I dont have a warranty either, so I rather have any sort of advice before I attempt to convince amazon or the store I received it from to fix it.

См. статью: My Kindle Fire Hd 7 inch Battery Dies too early?