Wednesday, March 6, 2013

She called me a misogynist and won't talk to me? - 2

We were at Barnes N Noble buying her ( both of us are 18 and have been together for 2 years) a book to read over break. I have a Kindle so I didn't need a book. I went over to the magazine section. I saw the swimsuit edition and I shouldn't have been looking in the first place; I really was reading the article. She saw me and assumed I was looking at pictures, got really mad and called me a pig. I understand she had every right to be mad. I tried to explain but she wouldn't listen.My mom and sister raised me and would not put up with any misogyny. I've asked my mom what to do and she said it was my fault and i should write an apology letter and read it to her.Is she right?

См. статью: She called me a misogynist and won't talk to me? - 2