Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm in love with my teacher?

I left a question recently about being in love with my teacher and the answers I got were: I needed to find something about him that I don't like, I needed to find a distraction, etc. I can't stop loving him, I understand that. But, by trying to forget about him, I have fallen more in love with him… In my eyes he is perfect. I told my best friend that when I fell for him, I fell for all of him. He is weird, loud, crazy, he makes unattractive faces and noises… But none of that seems to bother me. And with any other guy it would irritate me.

Recap: I am 17, he is 41… He is married, three kids (one is older than me), he is my teacher.

It's spring break now. But while school was going last week, I left for a drama trip and I didn't get to say goodbye to him. I made this a big deal because I wasn't going to see him for three weeks because of another trip I am taking after spring break… So I was super sad, and I missed him everyday. I stole a picture from his facebook so I could feel a little better while I was away… Of course it didn't work… I am back at home for now, and he is never not on my mind. I have found myself crying all night and into the morning, getting no sleep, and holding myself back from crying during the day… Just last night I had his picture on my kindle and my kindle was placed on my pillow next to me. That was the most sleep I had gotten in a while.

Guys are starting to hit on me, but I turn them down because they aren't him. I get sick when thinking about being with someone else. I can't eat anything. When I think of him I am no longer hungry. I feel good and warm when I think of him. When I do sleep, I dream of his laugh and his smile, or I dream of us on cute dates. I seriously don't know what to do… Am I really in love. Or am I just crushing really hard? I know that this is not okay. But I can't help it.Am I in too deep? Am I going to have to have him reject me to realize that he doesn't love me back? But what if he doesn't reject me? He flirts with me all the time. I mean, I probably egg it on. His wife has gotten more possessive when I am around. And because he is my band teacher, I am around him a lot.

I know that this probably didn't make sense. But any answer is better than nothing. I am desperate.

См. статью: I'm in love with my teacher?