Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I need opinions on what I should do?

Okay so I got some birthday money and I want to spend it. I really want to buy a tablet. I want a tablet that can type (so I can do my school papers on it sometimes), I can play games on when I'm bored, I can use the internet, and watch Netflix on. Now, I already own the iPhone 5 and laptop (not a good laptop) so do you think a tablet would be useful yes or no?

And I only have enough for a Kindle Fire HD 7 not an iPad, which is what I really wanted.Is the Kindle Fire like an iPad? If I get it, I won't be buying books or reading anything on it. I will just be using it for apps and internet. Would that make the Kindle Fire useless? By the way, the Kindle Fire is the one with the touch screen and the one where you can play Angry Birds on lol.

См. статью: I need opinions on what I should do?