Saturday, February 9, 2013

Why is my ex bff doing this to me?

My ex bff and I were best friends for 4 years and this year I guess you could say we broke up! Everything was going great we hadn't spoken in about a month or so until yesterday I went to math extra help with my friend molly when we got their I saw here there and she looked at me and went to talk to her new bff Reema well anyways molly forgot her math binder and went to go get it when she left my ex bff Catalina quiet loudly so I would hear goes to reema " you no in my story how it was a wolf well I changed the wolf to a with and named it twitchy troll" and I thought to my self and remembered tht, thts what they nicknamed my friend molly so I kinds went to molly's locker and told her she got made and said something when we went back in she looked at the two of them and said leave me alonethen they got up and left and I told molly to stop so she did and we got back to work and all of a sudden the door opens and my la teacher goes Cassandra and molly come with me and she sounded agry to when we got ul and went with her she started yelling at us asking is to stop bullying them and to stop tripping them down stairs and stuff me and molly both said all of tht wasn't true and then my la teacher call my ex bff and reema to come here when they came in my la teacher yelled at us more and then molly said I tht she was sticking up for her self and the teacher asked why we told her about twitchy troll and stuff and catalina the ex bff denied it so the teacher yelled at me telling me to mind my own bissines and such and the hole time my ex bff and reenacted had smiles on their faces well me and molly were getting yelled at when we left molly ran to the bathroom crying Cu's shes rlly never gottten in trouble and then when were leaving my other friend goes I talked to Luis and I'm like ok and btw Luis was like my closest guy friend until he randomly stopped talking to me and she goes he told me why he wont talk to u and I'm like why then she stopped and goes catalina told him tht you were obsessed with him and was like madly on love with him and she also told julianne tht which is his gf and she goes I told him It wasn't true but he told me I'm only sticking op for you because your my friend and btw ewwww id never like Luis and never have either ewes he was like my brother so why is my ex bff doing this to me like what she told the teacher and me and molly got yelled at for isn't even true and is never like Luis like tht so why would she say thtat to him? I just want answers plzz help wry tht its so long and like tons of mos spellings I'm on my kindle!
>>> Why is my ex bff doing this to me?