Saturday, February 9, 2013

Which device is better: the iPad 3 or the Kindle Fire HD?

I don't want a device that lags and is really slow when I'm surfing the web. I've had some lag problems with the Kindle Fire. I like the variety of games, music, movies, TV shows and apps but I just don't like my device to lag. I don't know if the Kindle Fire HD will do that. Then I heard about the iPad 3 and how fast it runs. I was amazed with the display and how smooth the web surfing was. Also I play alot of games, watch a ton of movies, TV shows, listen to alot of music and I want my device to be still running smoothly even though I have alot stored. I know I'm going to use the device on a daily basis; a few times a day.So I want storage that can hold ALOT.
>>> Which device is better: the iPad 3 or the Kindle Fire HD?