Friday, February 8, 2013

How to get a boy to stop sexually harassing me? and from planning to rape me?

I need this boy to stop harrasing me.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!

___…

So I'm in 9th grade, and I went on a china trip with my school. And we stayed for 2 weeks!!!

(Longest I've been away from my family)..

Well on the airplane he had his own blanket but he wanted to double deck the blankets so I would stay warm, I had no problem with that.So when the teacher went to sleep I was reading on my kindle and he was putting his hand on my thigh under the blanket, and I'm like uhm your hand bro. >.> ,…
And he said I like you Jade. And I'm like cool. And his hands went near my … You know. And I'm like Joey move!!! My best friend heard and was going to tell but he moved and was like baby. :P!

And when we got off the plane we were in the rooms, I went straight to sleep, and woke up and everyone was out looking around town, and I woke up alone, with the whole class gone. But Joey who was left to be my partner. U_U

So he was laying in the bed next to me and like wake up we have to go. And I'm like Ahh trying to cover myself, and he said hurry we have to go talk to random Chinese people.So I took my shower and was like Joey get out,. Cause I had to get dress.
And he was sitting on my bed and was like tugging my towel and was like what you hiding underneath. And I got really scared and was like .. :O uhm …
And he pulled me closer to him and was like damn, and I said Joey go or I'm going to tell.

So he left. But tried peeking so I went into the bathroom and got dress.

Afterwards we went in the back of this wagon he was being nice to me and bought me this Chinese necklace it was pretty.

But at night we went to see this movie called "Enter the dragon" and I sat in the far back were it's hard to see with my friends cause we seen the movie before and we were texting and joking around and Joey sat next to me and was like hey babe. AND my friends are like seriously nark on this dude.
AND He told my bff's to stfu!

So he kept trying to put his arm around me like they do when people are about to kiss, a nd he was like its gonna happen. And I'm like no its not, and got up and while I was walking pass he was like "O yes tight shorts" and grabbed my butt. Like his finger went near my, ya know what area. And I got red and went away.

My friend told the teacher and he said he didn't.teacher done nothing.

Joey got held back he suppose to be in 10th .. He is 16 and I'm 14.

Well he was my partner for the whole China trip everyday he was harassing me, and he put his hand down my shirt once while in the hotel pool, and took of my bikini top. :(
Also while under water he put his toes on me and was going down my stomach and I moved back and he came closer and was like mm prolli taste good.

So when I went inside the bathroom, which is for boys and girls which is from the hotel pool.

He followed me, and it was me and him, I was going to change back in the shower so no one would see me, but he followed me, and was behind me in the shower and was like shh.

And he said don't scream please jade, I would hesitate to punch you, joking… And I'm like Joey *** off.

and he grabbed my butt and was like trying to make his hands to the front when I said stop before I tell someone, and he said you never talk, who are you going to tell?

And he showed me his pen*s and was like this is for you. And left, cause a boy walked in and was saying "Yo joey, you got that? Damn bro no fair. " .. And he laughed.

So last day of China we went to wall of china but before I was in the hotel room TAKING MY SHOWER.

And he was in the bathroom and seen me through the glass door, and was like that's how girls take showers?

I turned off the shower and said what are you doing, and he kissed me and was like sh.

He backed me up against the wall and said Jade just trust me on this,. and I was scared so I said okay.

And he took off my towel. And took off his shorts and was came closer and opened me legs, and I felt it on my thigh and I screamed STOP!

And he jumped back cause he thought someone heard.

And he haven't talked to me the whole way home from China. I'm scared.
>>> How to get a boy to stop sexually harassing me? and from planning to rape me?