Saturday, February 16, 2013

How to Get Books Sold on Kindle?

I've finally self-published a book that I've been working on for years and would like to sell it on kindle for a modest amount ($0.99-$1.99).It's 279 pages.

I have paid someone to edit the entire text, so it is decently edited. I got a lot of feedback on it from outside parties (not just family, but people I hired to criticize it) to make sure that it's a decent book.

I considered traditional publishing, but the amount of time it takes to do that and the fact that you receive royalties instead of the majority of the earnings when the book is purchased made me want to self-publish.

So the question is… how do you get a book sold once you put it up for sale on Amazon/Kindle and other online bookstores? I guess what I need is marketing techniques.

It's a teen paranormal romance genre book, by the way.
>>> How to Get Books Sold on Kindle?