Friday, January 18, 2013

Should I wait to buy this tablet?

So I just sold my old kindle fire for about $90(great deal lol) and I was looking into these chinese brand tablets. They're faster, and cheap! So there's this tablet called the Sanei N78 (link below), and it is soooo much faster and it looks so nice, plus the price is really cheap! My problem is that there's another tablet called the Ainol Novo 7 Dragon(link below) which is just as good, but it has a quad core CPU and a lower screen resolution. Obviously quad core is faster, but it has been sold out the past few days. This is the only website where I can get it this cheap. And the sale on the Sanei tablet is ending in 2 days so it will go from $89 to $100. I like to play games on it and go on Skype(which they both do). I even bought a keyboard case so a little typing. They both have a Quad Core GPU so graphics are good.So should I wait longer or should I just get this tablet instead?
Sanei N78:
http://www.focalprice.com/CE0261W/SANEI_N78_7_Android_411_Dual_Core_RK3066_16GHz_8GB_Tablet_PC_with.html
Ainol Novo 7 Dragon:
http://www.ainol-novo.com/ainol-novo-7-dragon-7-inch-quad-core-android-tablet-pc-wifi-hdmi-8gb.html
>>> Should I wait to buy this tablet?