Friday, January 25, 2013

Relationship, attitude, clingy?

I've known this guy for 3 years. We are best friends recently he got employed by the same company I work for. He would bring me breakfast every morning and be a total sweet heart. I seriously thought I was falling for him, && at christmas he gave me a kindle fire… Wich seemed pretty serious to just be friends. Well I'm having all of these mixed feelings & my last relationship seriously left me with scars.So I put barriers up to keep the people I love from seeing me be weak. Well I fell like my best friend has been ignoring me/ blowing me off & I'm really upset about it because I realized how I was acting &&& I have developed all of these feelings && now I'm starting to wonder if he just gave up… Please help me I'm confused & hurt <\3
>>> Relationship, attitude, clingy?