Sunday, January 13, 2013

Is my phone the problem or my router?

Okay well i have a Nokia Lumia 822 ( Windows 8 Phone) i try and connect it to my wifi it connects to it fine and all that but when i try to get on the internet or download a app it takes forever and it ends up telling me that "sorry this page is not avalible to try again later" and when downloading a app it says "cant connect to store right now please try again later. This never happend to me on my old phone which was a DroidX ( Android ) My sister has a Droid Razor Max and it connects fine and she can download apps from her phone and stuff and so can my brother with his kindle Fire.Is there something wrong with my phone? or is it the router? Do i need to change something with the router? please help me i dont have unlimited data and i really need the wifi.thanks.
>>> Is my phone the problem or my router?