Friday, January 4, 2013

How would a Kindle Fire 8.9 HD tablet be useful to me, a full-time student?

Should I buy one?

There are times I'm laying in bed but it's a hassle to use a laptop.It's good to use my phone but my phone isn't big enough. I feel like I'd be better off buying a bigger cell phone like a Samsung Galaxy.

There is a lot I can do with the Kindle though. Possibly buying books would be a better experience and wouldn't need to lug around books.

There are times I think maybe I'll go to the bookstore but then I need to drive out of my way and it takes a long time to get a book. Maybe even a good magazine that I wouldn't consider going out of my way to buy but if I had the Kindle maybe I would get a book or magazine.

I could buy all my textbooks on there but I don't know if I'd prefer to do that instead of buying textbooks.

It would be significantly lighter for sure. I do have Amazon Prime too so I think there are some free benefits like videos and books that I can use.

I'm trying to decide if this would be a worthwhile investment. Hmmm… what do you think?

thanks for any help
>>> How would a Kindle Fire 8.9 HD tablet be useful to me, a full-time student?