Friday, January 4, 2013

Are there any good dragon bonding books on amazon?

Are there any good dragon-bonding stories on amazon?
Seeing as I have a kindle, and am a teen, I burn through books very quickly, and as such, have run out of books that hold my interest and that are worth buying.

If anybody has a list or knows any GOOD, and preferably long books about Dragon Bonding books, I would appreciate it if you could take a quick moment to answer.
Dragon bonding:
E.g:Young teen/man encounters a wild dragon by chance, and by somehow saving its life, or completing quests for it/with it, becomes bonded to the dragon.
What I mean by bonding: gaining strength, stamina, magic, and added years to the person's life, and last but not least, the ability to talk telepathically with the dragon.
>>> Are there any good dragon bonding books on amazon?