Sunday, January 13, 2013

Have babyshower to go to in a couple days an really cant do it?

Ok my best friend is having her babyshower in a couple days an I'm suppose to go Well the thing is since she got pregnant everytime I'm near her I get so pissed off an wanna leave so latley I haven't been talking to her really.It makes me mad to see her having a baby when there is no job no apartment or house to live in no income at all not even help from the state I don't think she is gunna be a good mom at all instead of getting her crib for the baby she got a kindle an instead of cloths bought the sims game.An then someone like me with a job an a apartment an I haven't bought myself anything in over 2 years not even new cloths.So how do I get out of going I know it shoulda bad but I can't do it I am to depressed
>>> Have babyshower to go to in a couple days an really cant do it?