Thursday, January 31, 2013

English paper pronouns in compound subjects and objects?

I was absent the days we learned this and I go this paper and I'm not sure how to do it… If you could help me with these problems
1.) My family and (I, me) all had jobs on the camping trip.
2.) (They, Them) and (I, me) shared the work fairly.
3.) Greg helped Elsa and (I, me) gather firewood.
4.) (He, Him) and Elsa gathered kindling while I split logs.
5.) Then (we, us) and my parents set up the tents.
6.) (They,Them) and Greg slept in the bigger one.
7.) Elsa and (I, me) assembled our tent.
8.) My parents helped (she, her) and (I, me).
9.) Greg just watched (they, them) and (we, us).
10.) Later my mother took (he, him) and Elsa to the lake.
11.) My mother and (they, them) wanted to swim.
12.) She asked my father and (I, me) to start the campfire.
13.) (He, Him) and (I, me) stacked the wood carefully.
14.) My mother complimented (we, us) on our great fire.
15.) (She, Her) and my father made the stew.
16.) Greg and I didn't cook, but (we, us) washed dishes.
17.) My parents and (we, us) rested by the fire.
18.) Later (they, them) and (we, us) put out the fire.
>>> English paper pronouns in compound subjects and objects?