Sunday, December 23, 2012

Kindle fire or ipad mini or nexus 7?

Hey so price isn't too much of a deterent here I'm wondering which one to get for the following reasons.
- Best books interface, best book store with the most available content
- Watching TV shows on netflix
- Social networking (applies to all i'm sure)
- Can download my music from iTunes (can nexus and kindle do that? how to I put my music on there)
- App availability, biggest app store
- Fastest one in general
I would buy the iPad mini immediatly but the problem is iBooks is terrible and has none of my textbooks in its store. Kindle literally has everybook i could ask for in its market place including my textbooks.this book store thing is the biggest concern, does the nexus 7 have a bookstore similar to that of the kindle?
>>> Kindle fire or ipad mini or nexus 7?