Friday, December 28, 2012

I am having trouble with a maroon clow I just put on my tank, is this normal?

I just added a maroon clown to my tank. I had an ich problem not long ago and so I did hypo salinity and downsized a 10 gal while doing so bc I only had a fire goby and hermit crab. I just moved back to the 30 gal, had to add a lot of new water and my goby was doing good so I decided to buy a maroon clown and a Sally crab. I put some of my water in the bag for an hour and introduced it to my tank.It hasn't seemed right at all.It was kindling itself between the glass and a rock, lays down, leans against things, does a circle now and again almost like swim bladder. Not long oater being introduced I also put a new bag of sand in, would this hurt it having sand throughout the water and is there such thing as too much air bubbles as I have lots of fine bubbles bc I have a filter power head and air stone bubbler. Anything?
>>> I am having trouble with a maroon clow I just put on my tank, is this normal?