Sunday, November 18, 2012

Why does this always happen to me?

My 2 sisters NEVER get grounded… They are probably 5 times worse than me. Last week, my sister turned 9. She got a 3ds. Yesterday, I studied very hard and have proudly raised my D in math to a B, and the rest of my subjects to A's. I told my dad and reminded him about how earlier in the year, he promised that if I did better in school, i would get a prize. I told him i really wanted a Kindle Fire or a tablet, and that i was willing to give him my allowance. He just shrugged me off. About 2 seconds later, he calls my little sister again. He says, "Do you want a cool tablet like mine? I can return your 3DS and get a tablet." He convinces her, she says yes, and now i'm desperately searching for a cheaper than the already cheap Kindle Fire on craigslist.

Why am i treated so unfairly?
>>> Why does this always happen to me?