Sunday, September 30, 2012

Can you read photocopies on a Kindle?

Specifically on the new Kindle Paperwhite which is yet to be released. I assume if older versions can do it, then the newer can too (?)

Here some details:
I live in Mexico right now, and I buy a lot of books from Amazon.com. If I had a Kindle I could skip the delivery which means less $$$
Also I'm a college student, I get to read many articles from electronic magazines and stuff on PDF format. I was wondering if I could read them directly on the Kindle (turning them into another format or something). (?)
The biggest problem is, and also the main question, that I have to read a lot from photocopies I take from real books, so I was wondering if it is posible to scan those photocopies, turn them into some shitty PDF format and read them on the Kindle somehow.

Questions:
1.- Can you read original/legal PDF articles on the Kindle somehow?
2.- Can you read "homemade" PDF's (scanned photocopies) on the Kindle somehow?
3.- How exactly can you do both?

Thank you so much of reading/answering :) <3
>>> Can you read photocopies on a Kindle?