Thursday, September 27, 2018

Supplies for a three day solo camping trip?

Not much here, but I'm going to clear some of that smoke in my head and take to the New Mexico mountains for three days. I want to run by some of my supplies. It's been a few years since I last trekked into the wilderness like this, so if I'm missing something or if you could recommend something, I would be very gracious.

So I have about three days supply of dry food, mostly freeze dried Mac n cheese and chicken. I have my sleeping bag and a single person tent, a pair of day clothes, a thermal shirt and pants for sleeping, an extra pair of pants, a fleece coat, a fleece hat, my ax, my knife, a waterproof case for electronics and my fire starters, a poncho, a space blanket(never really needed it, but it's compact), a few pieces of kindling. This seems like all I need for a couple of days.

Oh and I also have my revolver in case of an emergency. Other than that, if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Read more: https://helpkindle.com/talk/fire/supplies-for-a-three-day-solo-camping-trip.html