Sunday, March 25, 2018

Kindle books as a gift. Would you

I would like to give various kindle books to my friend as a gift, for the same time. My problem is that here in Japan there's no option of giving as a gift on Amazon, and even if there were, still I could buy them and send them only one by one. But I want to gift 8 books for once, so it would be so clumsy and unworthy to send them in 8 emails + 1 more that is my greeting.

Please help me to find the solution to be able to send 8 ebooks for one time together with my email.

Also, gift card is not an option, please don't offer that as a solution.
The value of my gift just would be that I know the taste of my friend, I invest the time and effort to search the books he likes, and that I send them as a surprise.
He could by himself these books, he doesn't nees the money for them, he has, so the gift card is not an option. I want to gift concrete titles, not the price of them.

It's very different too, for example in the case of papar books, if I give eight books as a gift, or if I gave 100 bucks as a gift and said him to buy books of it, isn't it?

So please, help me find a solution for being able to gift 8 kindle books in one email.

Thank you in advance.

Read more: https://helpkindle.com/talk/cases/kindle-books-as-a-gift-would-you-1.html