Thursday, March 22, 2018

Help me with getting my Kindle fire HD 7 (Gen 2 Can't stress that enough apparently) Android software?

I have been looking all throughout the internet on how to get android software onto my Kindle fire Gen 2 and the only Videos or in depth/comprehend able tutorials i have been able to find were for either the 1st gen or 3rd gen devices.
the only tutorial i have been able to find was on Xda forums and I had no clue as to what they meant when it came to the installation process if someone could help me that would be great.
(also i said "can't stress that enough because i found tutorials that said it was 2nd gen or i used 2nd gen in the search engine and it would give me everything other then what i wanted.

Read more: Help me with getting my Kindle fire HD 7 (Gen 2 Can't stress that enough apparently) Android software?