Friday, January 12, 2018

List any device you can think of that you can pair with a smart tv?

I keep getting an alert on my LG Smart TV, saying "55LW5600-UA" "pairing" and as if it's asking me to put in a code. I assume this is someone trying to pair with my TV, maybe for Display Mirroring?

At first, we just thought it may be a neighbor accidentally clicking on our device instead of their own, but it's so frequent and has been happening for so long now (no human could be this persistent!) that I'm beginning to wonder if it's one of our devices (phone, tablet) trying to do it itself.

I've checked our phones and our Kindles, and none seem to be in the process of trying to do anything like this. So I'm looking for a list of any other possible devices that maybe I'm forgetting to check.

The DVD, cable box, and Wii you are attached by a cables, not wirelessly…

Read more: https://helpkindle.com/talk/cases/list-any-device-you-can-think-of-that-you-can-pair-with.html