Saturday, September 9, 2017

My mom always to try to copies me?

I have a problem with my mother (who is 53) when i can't even tell her or show her what i like without her trying to get the same thing, if not first. Let's say if i tell her that I want to get myself a sequin long sleeve shirt, she will get a long sleeve shirt. (that actually happened, i got myself a sequin long sleeve shirt, she told me she likes it. And i said i was going to wear it on new years eve. Well, that week she got one almost identical and she wore it on new years eve) Two years ago I thought I was going to attend college that year (i didn't) so i bought myself a laptop for my school work. I showed it to my mom, and that week she got herself the same laptop. That year there was a commercial online about a tablet (kindle) on sale and i told my mom. But my mom bought it first. Lastly, my mom dyed her hair red. I told her it was beautiful and since i love Gothic style, i told her that her hair reminded me of a Gothic red headed woman. Today, she coincidentally buys herself gothic attire. I kinda went off steam and told her how i felt about the situation. She brushed it off and thought I was being and making me feel like i'm the one who copies her by telling me that she is ALWAYS BEEN GOTHIC way before me. (I'm 31 and i have been gothic since 13) (Btw, i'm not telling her that she can't dress gothic or get anything like that I'm just saying that it bothers me because it is coincidental)
Added (1). I'm tired that i have to put up with my mom about this. Has anyone dealt with this kind of problem with their mom kinda copies you? Have I gotten over my head? I mean does it sound that she is copying me?

Read more: My mom always to try to copies me?