Tuesday, May 24, 2016

How to fix force closing Wifi on K-Fire?

So, I use my kindle for everthing. I love it, and now, I can't access the internet. I am currently offline because everytime I click the gear at top, and select wifi, it has to force close. It says:
"The application QuickSettings (process com.lab126.otter) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Then I have to click "Force close."
I usually have a static IP on, and I am within the range of the static. I earlier left my house and tried to connect to a different network, (Which wasn't my static,) and when I do this I have to turn off static and then off with wifi, turn it back on, and connect to new Network.
This usually works, and when I get home I just switch on static and connect.
When I got back home earlier today, tapped on gear, then wifi, but now it just force closes as stated above. (I am not currently or able to connect to the wifi app at all, so of course I don't have wi-fi. On my kindle fire.
Another question…
I used to be able to load pictures to Facebook from Gallery… Now I can't? I tried downloading "MediaGrid" But it doesn't show up when I click upload picture from FaceBook.
Please Help. I LOVE MY KINDLE.

Read more: How to fix force closing Wifi on K-Fire?