Monday, April 11, 2016

Why does he not follow through with seeing me? What is his motive?


I have been seeing this guy for about 3 months now, we met in college and we were friends before. It has been about 4 years since we graduated and we re-kindled and decided to start dating. Let me clarify upfront, we have slept together. We are both 28 years old so I am just not into playing games, I know what I want and I have standards just as he should too. What I am confused about is his follow-through. He never really seems to make a plan, but is always okay to see me when I initiate. He is very enthusiastic when speaking with me, always texts me and stays in contact. Recently, we have not seen each other (about 2.5 weeks), keeping in mind we live about 45 mins away from one another. I asked him point blank if he still wants to continue hanging out because I got some vibes he did not, and he said yes and apologized for not communicating with me. He asked to meet one day after work and I said of course, but never heard from him or saw him for that matter. But he still texts me! I am frustrated. I am confused as to why he asks to see me with no follow through. He never even asked my plans this weekend, but still continues to chat with me. At this point, I am just not initiating anymore contact and it has been 2 days since we have spoken. What is going on?! Men - Ideally I want to hear your points of view?

Read more: Why does he not follow through with seeing me? What is his motive?